Subject: Re: Extensions
From: Mark Coles <[email-masked]>
To: Andy Church <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 1995 10:42:59 -0500

Music extension?  That's a good idea.  Has anyone had any experience with 
using the insert program command in the procedure menu?  I was wrong, I 
have the ASM source for the CD32 pad.  If I compile (er, assemble) it, 
will it work?

BTW, the code can be found on Aminet in the Dev area as ReadJoyPad.lha if 
you were wondering.  Or maybe someone out there could translate the code 
to AMOS?

Well met and godspeed,
                      Giark
                                     [email-masked]
     ______  ______    _____  .------------------------------------------.
    / ____/ / __  /   / ___ \ !     AMOS games, utilities, demos, etc.   !
   / /__   / /_/ /   / /  / / !                                          !
  / ___/  / ___  |  / /  / /  !       CyberSpace BBS (519)579-0072       !
 / /     / /__/ /  / /  / /   !       on A2000 28MHz (519)579-0173       !
/_/     /______/  /_/  /_/    !                                          !
   Fly By Nite Videe-Oh!      !  FBN Amiga 500 020 14MHz 1C/5F RAM 3.1OS !
                              `------------------------------------------'